Authors are required to submit an abstract within 500 words in a PDF file on any of the topics below. The language of the Conference is English, and all presentations should be in English. Please prepare an abstract following the GUIDELINES FOR PREPARATION OF ABSTRACT below.
- Active Optical Cables
- Active Devices
- Connectors/ Couplers
- Data Communications
- Fiber Bragg Gratings
- Fiber Cable Technologies
- High-Temperature Components
- Materials and Fiber Technology
- Micro-structured Fibers
- Modulation Schemes
- Optical Fiber Cables
- Optical Transceivers
- Passive Components
- RF over POF
- Step Index Fibers
- System Integration
- Test and Measurements
- Video Transmission
- WDM Components
- Aircraft & Aerospace
- Building Wiring
- Consumer Electronics
- Data Centers/ Servers Farms
- Embedded Woven in Fabrics
- Home Networks
- Industrial Controls
- LAN Applications
- Medical Applications
- Military Applications
- Optical Interconnects
- Sensor Applications
- Signs & Illumination
- Smart Grid
- Solar Energy
- Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Surveillance Systems
- System Integration
- Tools & Wiring Technologies
- Wireless Backbones
GUIDELINES FOR PREPARATION OF ABSTRACTS
- Abstracts must be prepared in English using the template and only be submitted on the website. All abstracts must be in PDF file format.
- Abstracts should be categorized into any of followings: containing original papers and results that have not been presented previously, description of new technical contributions, or applied papers which describe new applications and advances.
- The abstract should state clearly the scope of the contribution, and should concentrate on essential results.
- Please limit your abstract to 500 words excluding title & authors. However additional keywords selected from the list above are welcomed.
- Authors should indicate their preferred method of presentation either oral or poster.
- The presenting author must register for the conference. When the acceptance is notified.
GUIDELINES FOR MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION
You need to submit two items.
(1) 2pages of camera-ready manuscript (PDF)
(2) Signed copyright transfer agreement (PDF)
Please prepare a manuscript (max.2pages) using MANUSCRIPT TEMPLATE which can be downloaded here on this page.
It will also be sent along with an acceptance notification email with an attached file.
The International Cooperative of Plastic Optical Fibers (ICPOF) holds the copyright of all material presented at POF2019.
A copyright transfer agreement form will be sent to your registered e-mail address with an acceptance notification e-mail.
Authors are required to submit the signed copyright transfer agreement together with camera-ready manuscript from the URL.
How to submit
Please submit via online submission system by clicking the URL provided in the acceptance notification e-mail.
Deadline: September 30th, 2019
- Before you submit your paper, please carefully proof-read the manuscript to minimize typographical, grammatical, bibliographical errors and make sure it is properly formatted.
- Please be noted that we will not accept a manuscript unless accompanied by the copyright transfer agreement on which your signature be given.
- Should you have any questions, please contact POF2019 Technical Program Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org